Children Books:Terry Treetop and the Little Bear: (Animal habitats) Early Learning (Values book) social skills for kids (Adventure & Education) (Bedtime ... Books for Early & Beginner Readers Book 9) - Tali Carmi

We received this book to give an honest review.

This is a great book for those I would say that are maybe in the step 2 reading books. It is not only good for the kids to read out loud but also together. You have a young boy named Terry who is ready for Spring and as he is enjoying a wonderful spring day he sees a baby bear who he names Barry. As we read on we get to see if the two get to play or not or with the mother bear have baby bear come back to the woods.

K and I read this at bedtime and enjoyed it, K thought it was funny that the bear wanted to swing on Terry's swing. The pictures are very colorful and go well with the book. I do plan on reading this with A at bedtime tomorrow and see what she thinks of the book. Only with her being two she won't give me too many words to use.

The only thing I didn't like was that the pictures were not on the same pages as the words, for me that is something I like in a book for them to be together. Also there was a part where the mother bear was walking around the pit wondering about baby bear, and she didn't see who saves her cub. Which I thought was weird that she didn't see Terry even though she was walking around. I know something silly and probably irrelevant but it just bothered me a bit. Overall a good story K enjoyed it and so did I. I recommend this book for the young children.