Novella book two

Survivor: A Sanctuary Novella (Sanctuary End Times Series Book 2) - Pauline Creeden

I received this book as part of a blog tour to give an honest review.

I really enjoyed Sanctuary and if you haven't read it yet then I say get your copy. In book one we are introduced to the aliens that have taken over and people have been turned into zombies. In A Sanctuary we are introduced to Rory and his friends and neighbors. They all live in an apartment complex where when the Shisa come by they have to block all windows and be quiet so they don't see them. While living with others Rory and his friend go through apartments to find food and water. Water is the main thing they need because you can not drink the water out of the taps it has been tainted. When it is decided to go on a run it isn't all easy peasy things are going to happen along the way and it makes you wonder if those in the apartment are going to live, get out and find help or just end up dying there. I did like this book and it is a quick book you can read in one sitting, there is mention of the aliens and zombies but it is mostly about the survival of a group of people and what they need to do to survive in this new world. There is a big cliff hanger in this one so I just hope book three is going to come quickly so we can see who makes it and who doesn'