Review: Grey

— feeling amazing
Grey (The Romany Outcasts Series) - Christi J. Whitney

I received this book from NetGalley as part of a blog tour to give an honest review.

I was torn on this book I read the blurb and I kept thinking do I want to read this book? Would I even enjoy this book? Then I decided to give it a try I mean the worse is I don't enjoy it, but I was very surprised. This was a book like no other that I have read before. It is also perfect for teens to read as there is nothing graphic or remotely for adults only read in my opinion. This isn't only about gypsies but something even more and I have never read about this before so I was very surprised at how quickly my attention was caught and held. The author did a great job with the story line and the characters. Sebastian is a normaly teenage boy minus being very hungry all the time he has friends, he does good in school, and he helps in his brothers tattoo shop all that is out of place is the weird dreams he has about a young girl he has never met before. You all know where this is going right? Well when a group of strangers pull up into town that is when things start going weird for Sebastian and he has to figure out who to trust. He learns all sorts of things that link him to his past but will it be too much for him? I think the author is going to turn this into a great series as I have never read anything like this before and I will be looking for book two to come out soon. I want to know what is going to happen to Sebastian what other secrets are out there, will he even get the answers he needs. The Romany world is one that different and unique.