Review: The Swiss Family RobinZom book 5

The Swiss Family RobinZOM (Book 5) The Classic Family Adventure... Now With Zombies! - Perrin Briar

I received this book to give an honest review.

Okay now in this part of the book the family starts off seeming to have fun. I mean they have been through a lot on the island from scavenging shipwrecks, to learning how to grow food, tame wild animals to even killing zombies and making traps. So it is nice to see that they are having a bit of fun, but we all know this book is not meant to be fun for anyone especially the Robinson's. As they are racing around the island they end up meeting a new kind of zombie which they end up naming the Spinner. It is not your average zombie it is something more scary, something that is not easily defeated. Have the Robinson's finally met their match on this island or will they survive? We see the baby of the family Francis come into action to save the day.

The only weird thing I had with the book is beginning I mean it seemed to far out there with the riding of different animals, one of them I was kind of like what? How did that come ashore, but I guess being in a book that means anything goes, and that won't affect the rating!

The zombies in this one were kind of mild (not that they weren't strong just you have to read the book) until towards the ending, now it has me wondering are the Robinson's just now meeting their match or is there something more sinister, more powerful just waiting to come ashore.