NetGalley Review: Prep for Doom

Prep For Doom - Sara Benedict, Harlow C. Fallon, Brea Behn, Kate L. Mary, Kate Corcino, Amy Bartelloni, Hilary Thompson, Casey L. Bond, Laura Albins, John Gregory Hancock, E.R. Arroyo, Casey Hays, TK Carter, Monica Enderle Pierce, Cameo Renae, Megan White, Kelsey Garmendia, Jon Messenger

I received this book via NetGalley to give an honest review.

I have been hearing about this book and how awesome it is. So I knew that I had to request it.

I was impressed with how each chapter is its own story and it all comes together nicely.

There is a virus that has been released into the public and millions are dying, some are immune and those that have not been affected seek shelter either via Staten Island or a bunker in Kingston. We get various accounts on how different people are affected by the virus, how they survived, and where they are seeking shelter.

The scene of it all feels as though it is happening right then not years or days later and I liked that. The details of how the virus works is scary and makes you hope that if something like this was to happen that you are immune in some way.

Each story that is told is told in a way that you are satisfied and not left wondering what happened, which is sometimes hard to find in short stories being told in an anthology.

If you like dystopian books you have got to get this one I don't think you would be disappointed.

I hope all these authors get together again and bring more stories to life.