Need book three!!!

Unmarked (The Legion) - Kami Garcia

I have been dying to read this book since I finished book one Unbreakable. I was quite sad when I didn't get pick on NetGalley to read it and then I had my hopes up on winning the book and when I didn't. I just was like I am going to buy the book and add it to my collection even though the price is out of my range.

Then I went to my local library and guess what they had it there! I squealed like a school girl I was so happy that they ordered the books. So anyway on to my review.

If you remember in book one Unbreakable we learn about The Legion and how they started. We learn who killed Kennedy Waters mother and why and how it is up to her and the other 4 members in the Legion to stop this demon. They went on a hunt for a piece called the Shift but what it did was something more than that thought it would. It allowed this demon who wants to bring hell onto earth to become unleashed. And that is where we stopped.

In book two Unmarked, Kennedy is in a boarding school and is missing her friends as well as tracking on the unusual activity going on within the area. There have been girls being kidnapped and they have a resemblance to Kennedy even though no one else probably notices this.

When Kennedy does become reunited with the other members in the group they all decide they need to figure out a way to stop Andras the Author of Discords. We read as the group travels around to find him and when they do it is much more than they expected. Kennedy finally gets the answers to why her father left and like the title in the book says Unmarked we learn why Kennedy hasn't been marked yet. I am surprised I didn't put the answer together. We learn a bit more about The Legion and finally the Illuminated which I think is a bit cool. We meet new characters and even though they want to help you got to remember not to trust everyone.

This book is full of twists and turns some suspense and has you wondering what can possibly happen now that these teens have gotten themselves into a pickle. The romance between Jared and Kennedy is sweet but it is like ya'll either need to be together or just say it isn't going to work out. Though in the predicament that they find themselves in it will be hard to say good bye.

When I got to the end of the book I was a bit disappointed as I couldn't believe that was the end, I mean really? How long do I have to wait until book three comes out because I am ready to get my hands on it. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

If you are looking for a good YA, paranormal with some romance (nothing to fancy just normal teenage love) than I say pick this book up. If you like demons and learning how to fight for the good then pick this up!!