My Last Review of the 2015 year: Return to Sleepy Hollow

Return to Sleepy Hollow (Sleepy Hollow Series Book 2) - Dax Varley
So before I start this review let me say this it has been an amazing year.
So much has happened within this year that I am truly blessed.
On the book end I already reached my goodreads goal but I kept reading and I have to say I was very happy with progress I made. This will my 356 review of the year and I am surprised I didn't get burned out this year but next year may be my year.
To all my authors I will be getting to your books this up coming year, I am still dwindling down my list of books and I am almost done. YAY me.

I received this book to give an honest review.
This book picks up right where book one ended. Katrina and Ichabod are leaving Sleepy Hollow after Katrina has been arrested. We get to see the how Katrina's new life is coming together even though she is living under another name. Ichabod has also changed his name and though they are together they sneak around with the help of a new friend.
Now Katrina and Ichabod both know that they could always be found out so they try their best to stay hidden but what happens when Katrina's nightmares are causing her to sleepwalk? Does it mean he has found her?
It seems that even when she sleeps there is no peace from the Headless Horseman.
One decision makes Katrina return to Sleepy Hollow and this is where we get the answers to who the Headless Horseman actually is. I have to say I love the story that we are given that includes Katrina into it. It was a nice twist to the story. At times the story did feel a bit rushed especially towards the end but maybe that is how the author felt she could wrap it up.