Halloween Book Bingo 2017

First time for me to join in on the fun that I keep seeing. Now I have been working on this list for HOURS!!! I will have to look at more books as I need a break because I am getting frustrated.

Char's Horror Corner posted that she was doing the book bingo and it looked really interesting so I started looking into it. I read mysteries and horror pretty much all the time but I have never just thought about what setting the books take place in. So my card is below  and here are the list of books I will be reading hopefully they fall into the right places. If not I guess I gotta do more research lol.

1. Terrifying Women- Sleep Tight by Rachel Abbott

2. Vampires- A Vampire's Tale Maya Tyler

3. Werewolves- Rebel Wolf - Amy Green

4. The Dead Will Rise- To Escape the dead by Stephen Charlick

5. Haunted Houses- The After House by Michael Phillip Cash

6. Supernatural- Old Eyes The Marked World 1- Danyal Fryer

7. Ghost- Onxy Webb: Book Teen: episodes 29, 30, 31, 32 Richard Fenton

8. Diverse Voices  Voice of the Blood by Jermiah Jefferson   Changed to Pale and Crimson by Kayti Nika Raet

9. Cozy Mystery- Russian Roulette by Mike Faricy -Read and called

10. In the Dark, Dark Woods- The Woods Amanda - Read not called

11. Demons- Bloodline by Shannon K Brown

12. Genre-Horror- Feed by Mira Grant - Read not called

13. Terror in a small town- Girl in Snow

14. Darkest London- A Murder Close to home by Julia Underwood

15. Classic Horror- Salem's Lot by Stephen King

16. Chilling Children- Meat by Bones Monroe (Not sure if this fits here. But it has a child who has gone missing?)

17. Murder Most Foul- A Guide to Murdered Children

18. 80's horror- The Dead Zone by Stephen King

19. Modern Masters of Horror- Stillborn by The Behrg

20. Monsters-  Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Griiffith

21. Serial Spree Killer- Last Meal: Based on the true story of the Bloody Benders by Paul Ibbetson

22. Amateur Sleuth- Charcoal Joe by Walter Mosley changed to Hazardous Duty: Squeaky Clean Mysteries by Christy Barritt

23. Romantic Suspense- Poison

24. American Horror Story- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris- Read not called